We have gathered all our legal information in this section for your convenience. Please make sure to read all the information so you understand the terms of our agreement with you. If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The following translation of the terms and conditions is provided as a service to ensure you have a better understanding of the provisions. In legal terms, only the German version is decisive. German law is applicable for the business relationship between you and Hufsy ApS.
The present general terms and conditions (“T&C”) apply for using the service of Hufsy ApS (“Hufsy”). Provider of the Hufsy user interface and their contractual partner are: Hufsy ApS, Blegdamsvej 6 at 2200 Copenhagen, Denmark.
Please contact us with questions, wishes or complains: email@example.com , telephone: +49 1525 3299859
The service of Hufsy can only be used by business customers (companies according to § 14 BGB, hereafter also called “user”). The T&C apply exclusively; general terms and conditions of the user do not apply either when he/she explicitly refers to them in the course the registration or in any other way.
(1) Hufsy offers for the mobile application optimized, user friendly and transparent open-API-solution for the connection to platforms of banks or other third-party providers. Thereby, Hufsy likes to provide young businesses and companies, particularly startups or freelancers, an app- and browser-based user interface, with the result that these can manage and administer their finances in one place, from getting a fast overview of the own finances and the processing of payments to supplementary value-added features and -services.
(3) Nominally Hufsy itself does not deliver any banking service or payment service, but solely facilitates over the user interface the connection and online-access to platforms of banks or financial service providers, especially of the partner solarisBank AG.
(4) Prerequisite for the use of the Hufsy service is the conclusion of a contract regarding the set-up and usage of a giro account with the solarisBank AG (cf. number II. of this T&C). Hufsy enables the online banking for this giro account to the users through the usage of the provided app- or browser-based user interface.
(1) The usage of the Hufsy service requires the successful registration as a user. For the purpose of the registration Hufsy collects the following data of the user:
(2) Login-data is generated in the course of the registration. This consists of a username, which is identical to the given e-mail address as well as a password. The e-mail address is verified during the registration.
(3) Prerequisite for the usage of the Hufsy service is the conclusion of a contract regarding the set-up and usage of a giro account with the solarisBank AG (“Solaris-giro-contract”). Hufsy facilitates the user to conclude the Solaris-giro-contract online. Therefore, the necessary data for the verification of the account application of the solarisBank AG is queried in the course of the registration process, especially information about the registered office, tax residency (FATCA) and economic beneficiary according to money-laundering act (GWG). The necessary identification according to the money-laundering act is also possible online by means of videoident.
(4) For the contractual relationship of the user with the solarisBank AG the terms and conditions of solarisBank AG apply, which can be retrieved from the following link: solarisBank Partner
(5) There is no entitlement for the conclusion of a user contract with Hufsy or conclusion of a giro contract with solarisBank AG.
To enable strong authentication (multi-factor (2FA) authentication by means of login-password and mTAN) the smartphone of the users has to be connected with the Solaris-giro-account. For the purpose of the first connection a one-time code is sent to the users via SMS to the given mobile phone number. By typing in this one-time code in the Hufsy user interface, the smartphone of the user connects with the Solaris-giro-account.
(1) The user has to keep the login-data including the password secret and give unauthorized third parties under no circumstances access.
(2) The user is obligated to ensure that the access to the Hufsy user interface and usage of the provided functions and services is only made by the user or by the user authorized persons. If there are reasons to fear that unauthorized third parties gained or will gain knowledge of the login details Hufsy (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , tel.: +49 1525 3299859) needs to be informed immediately.
(3) The user is fully responsible for every usage and/or other activities on the Hufsy user interface, which is done through his/her login-data. The user is liable for all damages done through unauthorized usage of third parties unless the user cannot be blamed.
(1) The user informs Hufsy immediately through adjustments of the corresponding information on the user interface about changes in the information the user made and confirmed at the point of registration and account opening regarding his/her person or the company.
(2) For changes of certain information verification by means of smsTAN is necessary due to security reasons. When this is the case, the user is informed in the input mask for the respective change.
(3) In certain cases, e.g. change of the name or the legal form, a new identification according to the money-laundering act (GWG) may be necessary. This is also shown to the user in the course of the respective change.
(2) In addition, Hufsy is entitled to limit the possible usages provided through or by the user interface towards the users, if this is necessary with regards to capacity limits, the security or the integrity of the servers or for the conduction of technical measures. To the extent possible and reasonable, Hufsy informs the users regarding these limitations.
(3) Besides, Hufsy tries hard for an unlimited availability of the Hufsy service, but cannot always guaranty it though. For services against payments in their area of responsibility Hufsy ensures an availability of 97% in the annual average. The regular maintenance windows for the user interface, which is every day between UTC+1 2:00 und 4:00, are not counted in the evaluation.
(4) The user is responsible for the establishment of the technical requirements necessary for the contractually usage of the Hufsy services in the sphere of influence of the user (especially hardware, web-browser and internet access). Advices concerning this matter are also not subject of the service of Hufsy.
(1) Hufsy reserves within reasonable limits and with regard to justified interests of users to introduce changes or improvements of services against payments, whereby the essential of the respective function remains unchanged and at most constituent margin functions in the course of other changes or improvement are cancelled without replacement.
(2) At any time, the free of charge functions on the user interface can be changed, stopped or only offered against payment and Hufsy can offer new functions for free or against payment.
(1) Every usage, reproduction, copy, distribution of one or more elements of the user interface for other purposes other than the conduct of the contract is forbidden.
(2) All contents of the applications, particularly the domain-name, the texts, charts, graphics, photos, drawings, tones, pictures, audio- and video content, but also the functions, the tree structure, the navigation plan, the conception and organization of the sections, their present or future titles (hereafter collectively “Hufsy contents”) are protected through industrial property rights or copyrights, which appertain or belong to Hufsy or which Hufsy owns or claims from the authorization of the respective copyright holder.
(3) All from Hufsy provided Hufsy contents remain Hufsy’s property or the property of the respective copyright holder. Licenses or other rights of any form, especially of copyrights and industrial property rights like inventions, patents, utility models, know-how or brands, also as far as these rights are embodied in the Hufsy contents are neither entitled nor conferred to the user. As far as it is necessary to carry out the contract purpose, the user is given a non-exclusive, non-transferable, not sublicensable and on the contract term temporary limited usage right of the foregoing rights, exclusively for the conduct and achievement of the contract purpose. All other usages, reproductions or presentations are only permitted with explicit prior approval of Hufsy.
(1) The distinct through the Hufsy interface accessible services and functions – bank- and financial services, analytical tools, accountancy tools or other add-on services – are thereby not provided by Hufsy itself, but from third-party providers, which deliver these in their own responsibility. A verification of accuracy and topicality of the offered contents of the providers does not take place. Husy is therefore not responsible for these contents. As far as Hufsy causes possible errors, Hufsy is liable under following conditions.
(2) Hufsy is liable for indemnity according to the legal provisions, as far as nothing different is determined in the following. For breach of duty – no matter from which legal reason – Hufy is responsible for intent and gross negligence. Subject to a more lenient standard of liability according to legal regulations Hufsy is only responsible for ordinary negligence:
(i) for damages from injuries of the life, the body or the health and
(ii) for damages from violation of a significant contractual obligation (obligations, which enable the fulfillment of the proper conduct of the contract and whose fulfillment the user relies on and can rely on regularly.
The above limitations of liability also apply for breaches of duty of persons, whose culpabilities Hufy has to represent according to legal regulations.
(1) The user is informed about the amount of all user fees in the course of the registration or – in the case of subsequent activation of additional functions – in the course of the respective activation. As far as not agreed on differently in the individual case, regularly incidental user fees for a specific accounting period need to be paid no later than the beginning of the respective accounting period in advance.
(2) Hereby, the user confirms that he/she agrees on receiving the invoice in electronic form. It is pointed out that the users themselves are responsible for the proper storage of the invoices (e.g. for input tax deduction).
(1) The user contract is concluded for an undefined period.
(2) The user can terminate the user contract without complying a cancellation period. A termination of the user relationship is possible directly over the user interface. We point out that in case of a cancellation within an accounting period prepaid user fees are not refunded.
(3) Hufsy can terminate a user contract with a term of 14 days to the end of the month at any time without giving reasons. During the duration of the Solaris-giro-contract a termination by Hufsy is excluded, i.e. Hufsy enables the users the online banking for the Solaris-giro-account through the usage of the user interface during the duration of the Solaris-giro-contract. In the course of a partially termination though, Hufsy reserves to limit the Hufsy services to functions necessary for the online access of the Solaris-giro-account and to end the contract for other functionalities and services.
(4) With the termination of the Solaris-giro-account the present user contract also ends automatically, without a need of a cancellation, as long as the parties haven’t explicitly agreed on another legal consequence.
(5) Hufsy is also authorized for a termination of the user contract, when the concluded cooperation between Hufsy and solarisBank AG ends, regardless if the Solaris-giro-contract also ends at the same time. As far as possible, Hufsy will hereby comply with the period of notice determined in previous paragraph (3). In case of a termination of the cooperation with solarisBank AG it may be potentially possible to continue the Hufsy services in connection with a giro account of another bank Hufsy is cooperating with.
(6) The right of both parties to terminate the contract out of important reasons according to § 314 BGB remains untouched.
(7) If one of the users breaches this T&C, legal provisions or third-party rights, Hufsy is authorized to caution the user and to exclude the user temporary from all or individual services of the user interface if necessary. The same applies if Hufsy has another justified interest in the mentioned actions, especially for protection of the provider or other users from fraudulent intentions. The choice and the application of the mentioned activities are in the reasonable discretion of Hufsy. However, Hufsy will reasonably take the justified interests of the affected users into account. In particular, by consideration of the mutual interests Hufsy will take into account how the affected user can be blamed with regard to a possible breach.
(4) The court of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from the contractual relationship is Berlin, Germany. However, Hufsy is entitled to take legal action at the general court of the user.
Last updated: September 2017
Hufsy ApS collects personal data from users of our platform. Therefore, the data collection at Hufsy ApS is based upon the information given by users visiting Hufsy ApS website. By way of example, Hufsy ApS will collect the personal data submitted by users when opening a business bank account through our platform. Hufsy ApS will also collect personal data obtained via Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. Such data may include information on your IP address and other information. Where permitted by law, Hufsy ApS may collect the national identification numbers for the purposes of identification.
Hufsy ApS processes personal data with the purpose of offering users the best possible services in relation to business banking. Consequently, Hufsy ApS may disclose personal data to authorized staff members of Hufsy ApS for its internal business purposes, e.g. for product development purposes and in order to optimize the Hufsy ApS website. Because Hufsy ApS processes the collected personal data for such purposes, Hufsy ApS is regarded as 'data controller' in legal terminology and as defined in the Danish Act on the Processing of Personal Data and Directive 95/46/EC. Hufsy ApS will not disclose or sell personal data to any third parties, unless required by law. Hence, disclosure of personal data to third parties for marketing purposes or any state which is not a member of the European Community and which has not implemented agreements entered into with the European Community which contain rules corresponding to those laid down in Directive 95/46/EC of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, will not take place without your prior consent.
If you experience any trouble or have any queries about your personal data at Hufsy ApS, feel free to write us at email@example.com
Hufsy ApS, Filiale Berlin, Potsdamer Str. 182, 10783 Berlin
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Düsseldorf HRB 80415
CEO: Kristoffer Borg Petersen
Blegdamsvej 6, 2200 Copenhagen / Potsdamer Straße 182, 10783 Berlin